Telepathic Pets and Animals
It is of utmost importance to read this Guide if you're
going to be creating a character for Shadow Star. For the Guide menu,
see the links just above. Items in white are required reading for all characters; however,
it's a good idea to read the entire Guide.
Do you just want a quick look at
Shadow Star and a rough idea of what the world entails? Or maybe you're
confused about a few things, or would like a rough mental sketch of
Shadow Star before you start filling in the details by reading the Guide?
If so, check out our FAQ.
FAQ: A crash course in Shadow Star; frequently asked
People: the people of Shadow Star and Chaos.
Culture: elements of Shadow Star life.
- Species: all the species
of Shadow Star, from angels to elves to gnomes.
- Bonds: information on all the available bondspecies,
as well as the specifics of bonding and all related information
(required reading if standing for a bond).
- Animals: creatures unique to Shadow Star, especially
- Chaos: the "bad guys" of the world of Shadow
Star (required reading if playing a Chaotic
World: the world of Shadow Star.
- Religion: the druidic Shadow Star religion and the pantheon
of gods (required reading if playing a druid).
- Calendar: the Shadow Star calendar and holidays.
- Guilds: the various occupations
available in Shadow Star.
- Magic: The guidelines for both Unitarian and Chaosian magic (required reading if playing a mage or magic-user).
- Games: games Shadow Star citizens play for fun.
- Cultural Details: extensive details on just about every
aspect of Shadow Star's culture.
Glossary: a glossary of terms used in Shadow Star.
For more up to date information, including info that may not be here, feel free to check out our wiki.
- History: Shadow Star's past.
- Currency: money, its value, and the various coins.
- Government: government system
- Geography: the island of
Shadow Star and its cities, physical features, etc. Also the larger
world of Calacia, as well as Chaos Island.